- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lime juice and peel; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, dried cranberries, carrot, green onions, mint and basil. Place about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce mixture and 2 teaspoons peanuts. Fold lettuce over filling. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Triple-Cranberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps in Taste of Home's Contest Winning Recipes Annual 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Triple Cranberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review