- chocolate chips.
- Spoon into four greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire
- For glaze, melt chocolate chips and butter in a small heavy saucepan;
- stir in cream. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla and salt. Drizzle over warm breads. Cool completely. Yield:
- 4 mini-loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 243 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.