Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe
"This recipe makes more than enough to share with family and friends. It's the ultimate, yummy gift!" Linette Shepherd, Williamstown, Michigan
- 4 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
- 4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil and grease the foil with 4 teaspoons butter. In a heavy Dutch oven, combine the sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage).
- 2. Remove from the heat. Stir in German sweet chocolate and the chocolate chips until smooth. Fold in the marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla. Spread into prepared pans.
- 3. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6-3/4 pounds.
1 piece equals 64 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Triple Chocolate Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC