- Meanwhile, place water, raspberries and sugar in a blender; cover and
- process until well blended. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch
- and lemon juice; stir in raspberry puree. Bring to a boil. Cook and
- stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until serving.
- Dust cake with confectioners' sugar. Serve with sauce. Yield: 12
- servings (2-2/3 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with about 3 tablespoons sauce equals 466 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.