- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar, eggs, sour cream and oil; beat on low 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Remove half of the batter to another bowl; stir in cocoa until blended. Fold chocolate chips into remaining batter.
- Alternately spoon batters into prepared pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix frosting and enough milk to reach glaze consistency. Spoon over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
"My family loves this recipe. It's very moist and yummy -- especially with a dollop of whipped cream!"
"Loved this cake! Made this for my dads birthday, it was gone by the next day! I'm going to make it again for my grandparents anniversary. Very easy to make and it's delicious."
"I've had this twice and made it once. Very delicious and no leftovers!"