Triple Chocolate Bundles
No one will be able to resist three kinds of chocolate wrapped up in a fuss-free flaky dough. Instead of sprinkling the bundles with sugar, try drizzling with melted chocolate.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or white chips
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Separate
- crescent dough into eight triangles. Place triangles on a work
- surface with the short edge toward you.
- For each bundle, place 1 tablespoon of chips in the center of each
- triangle. Bring top point over chips and tuck underneath dough. Fold
- side points over top, pressing to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack until serving.
- Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Yield: 8 bundles.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.