Triple Chocolate Bundles Recipe
No one will be able to resist three kinds of chocolate wrapped up in a fuss-free flaky dough. Instead of sprinkling the bundles with sugar, try drizzling with melted chocolate.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or white chips
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place triangles on a work surface with the short edge toward you.
- 2. For each bundle, place 1 tablespoon of chips in the center of each triangle. Bring top point over chips and tuck underneath dough. Fold side points over top, pressing to seal.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack until serving. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Yield: 8 bundles.
1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC