Triple-Chocolate Brownie Squares Recipe
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 4 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Beat in fudge topping until blended.
- 3. In a microwave, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Beat into pudding mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled brownies. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is set. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One piece equals 234 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 cholesterol, 244 g sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 starch.
Reviews for Triple-Chocolate Brownie Squares
"This was the most delicious dessert. I thought this was going to be too sweet for me to eat but I was wrong. I loved it and so did all of my guests! B. Roman, Illinois"