Triple-Chocolate Brownie Squares Recipe
- 1 package reduced-fat brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 4 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Beat in fudge topping until blended.
- In a microwave, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Beat into pudding mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled brownies. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is set. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Chocolate Brownie squares in Country Woman January/February 2002, p37
Reviews for Triple-Chocolate Brownie Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2008
"This was the most delicious dessert. I thought this was going to be too sweet for me to eat but I was wrong. I loved it and so did all of my guests! B. Roman, Illinois"