Triple-Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
Our family of chocolate lovers gets triply excited when these cookies come out of the oven. They have the texture and taste of fudge brownies, and the chocolate chip-based drizzle make them look so tempting.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1. In a microwave melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture and mix well. Stir in 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are set and tops are slightly cracked. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. In a microwave, melt remaining chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Triple-Chocolate Brownie Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC