Triple Chip Cookies Recipe
Sweet and salty, just the way we like them! A tube of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough is the base for these delightful cookies made with potato chips. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:30 servings
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC