Triple Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Chip Cookies
"Surprisingly good, and easy!"
"Didn't really care for these at all. They were very crumbly so I made bars out of them. The potato chips you could have left out."
"This recipes says it makes 3 1/2 dozen. I doubled the recipe and got 3 1/2 dozen using the Pampered Chef medium scoop. The first pan of cookies didn't spread like cookies should. I pressed them down before putting them in the oven. They are a good cookie when you want something quick."