Triple Chip Cookies
Sweet and salty, just the way we like them! A tube of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough is the base for these delightful cookies made with potato chips. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to
- soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2