- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower kernels, optional
- In a blender, combine the cheeses, milk, dill and pepper. Process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in carrots. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in the sunflower kernels if desired. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Triple Cheese Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p18
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Triple Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review