- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper until combined. Stir in the process cheese and 1-1/2 cups of each cheddar cheese.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Triple-Cheese Macaroni
Sort By :
Very good recipe, and everyone loved it when I made it on Memorial Day. No leftovers! I didn't care for the mustard taste though, so will probably leave that out next time.
So disappointing after the great reviews. It was decidedly dry, plus dull in flavour (apart from the rather odd tang of mustard). I felt like I'd wasted all that cheese.
Great!. I read some of the reviews before making this and they commented about how much it makes. I halved the recipe and it made enough for 4 to 6 servings. This definitely a keeper
Tomorrow will yet another round of this. Great for big groups with kids.
This recipe is a hit with all of my daycare kids!