Triple-Cheese Broccoli Puff Recipe
Also on our Christmas morning menu is this rich-tasting souffle. Like any puffy souffle, it will settle a bit after you remove the dish from the oven, but the pretty golden top is very attractive. I often add some cubed ham.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, milk and biscuit mix just until combined. Stir in the broccoli, cheeses, salt and mushrooms.
- 2. Pour into a greased round 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 315 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 210mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Triple-Cheese Broccoli Puff
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2011
"This is a delicious, easy, make ahead recipe.I will definately make it again"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC