Triple-Berry Spinach Salad Recipe
This salad from Jodi Trigg of Toledo, Illinois features a homemade dressing that lightly coats all the wonderful berries and spinach leaves. Dijon mustard flavors this summery salad.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 127 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC