Triple-Berry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 127 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Triple-Berry Spinach Salad
"This was absolutely fabulous and a great summer treat when berries are at their freshest."