This salad from Jodi Trigg of Toledo, Illinois features a homemade dressing that lightly coats all the wonderful berries and spinach leaves. Dijon mustard flavors this summery salad.
Recommended: 60 Instagram-Worthy Summer Recipes
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Berry Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p19
Reviews for Triple-Berry Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2011
"This was absolutely fabulous and a great summer treat when berries are at their freshest."