Triple-Berry Spinach Salad Recipe
This salad from Jodi Trigg of Toledo, Illinois features a homemade dressing that lightly coats all the wonderful berries and spinach leaves. Dijon mustard flavors this summery salad.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Berry Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p19
Reviews for Triple-Berry Spinach Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2011
This was absolutely fabulous and a great summer treat when berries are at their freshest.