Triple-Berry Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup each frozen unsweetened raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a blender, combine the soy milk, vanilla, tofu, banana, berries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped topping and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 146 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 reduced-fat milk.
Reviews for Triple-Berry Smoothies
"Very delish! I've been trying to cut back on dairy so this is perfect. Also like a thinner smoothie so once it defrosted in the fridge really enjoyed this!"
"Easy to make, super tasty, quick, rich and healthy; what more could you ask for."
"This is very good. So glad for a new recipe using frozen blueberries!"