“This smoothie is fantastic and is packed with protein as well as the berries,” writes Allison Tunaley of Lookout, California. “No one knows it's even tofu until we tell them, but even then, they can't believe it.”
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup each frozen unsweetened raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the soy milk, vanilla, tofu, banana, berries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped topping and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Berry Smoothies in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p61
Reviews for Triple-Berry Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review