Triple Berry Salsa Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salsa; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 22 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 20 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Triple Berry Salsa
"This salsa was delicious! I brought it for an office pitch-in (I actually made a double batch) and planned to bring the leftovers home to put on fish over the weekend. It's all gone and I've had oodles of people asking for the recipe. Definitely a keeper."
"Was a lot better than I thought it would be!!! Wonderful recipe, was a huge hit and had every one wanting the recipe."
"I made this for the first time to serve with grilled chicken and ribs for our Father's Day gettogether. My husband, who is not a big fan of salsas tasted it the day before--we finished it that evening. I then made a double batch to take for Father's Day. It definitely is a keeper. Only change I made was to add a little more honey and vinegar."