- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Gradually add cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer to prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a bowl, gently toss berries with sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until juices are released from berries.
- With a knife, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan; remove rim. Serve cheesecake with topping. Yield: 12 servings (3-1/3 cups topping).
Reviews for Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
"Nice texture, but no flavor in the filling. If I tried making it again, I would definitely add more sugar and vanilla!!"
"This cheesecake was nothing short of amazing! I made it for Mother's Day, and it was a hit! It was easy to make, but it looked like it had taken hours:) I had not trouble with following the directions, and it worked out perfectly. I used a store bought pie crust to simplify things, and that also worked out very well. The cheesecake and the berries balanced each other nicely since the cheesecake wasn't too sweet, and the sugar resulted in the berries being on the sweet side. The high calorie and fat content make this a special occasion dessert, but it was well worth it!"
"Extremely disappointed. The filling did not turn into stiff peaks or anything close - a runny mess. I think the cream should have been beaten on its own before folding into the cream cheese. All the ingredients down the drain!"
"The cinnamon in the crust and the hint of lemon in the filling was great! It was not too sweet or too tart, but a perfect middle ground. This was such a refreshing and light cheesecake."
"Very light and airy. A pleasant change from typical baked heavy cheesecakes. Tasted something similar years ago at a Wildwood , NJ Restaurant and always wanted the recipe! Nice lemon flavoring too. Gail Borczyk, Field Editor"
"So yummy and really easy to put together. The berries were a really nice addition."
"This was really easy to make and it was really good. Not the best cheesecake I ever had but good!"
"I'm not sure if I should rate this since I only made the filling, but it was delicious & light tasting. Will definitely make again and possibly use the rest of the recipe too. Thanks Joyce!"
"Amazingly quick and easy; I whipped it up Easter morning before rushing out to church! The taste is light although with all that cream it is certainly not "lite." I wasn't sure that whipping the cream WITH all the other ingredients would result in stiff peaks, but sure enough it worked."