Triple Berry Muffins
Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries bring eye-catching color and fruity taste to these moist muffins nicely spiced with cinnamon. They come together in no time and bake up in a snap.
-Michelle Turnis, Hopkinton, Iowa
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl,
- beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until
- moistened. Fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium,