Triple Berry Muffins Recipe
Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries bring eye-catching color and fruity taste to these moist muffins nicely spiced with cinnamon. They come together in no time and bake up in a snap. -Michelle Turnis, Hopkinton, Iowa
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Triple Berry Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC