Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries bring eye-catching color and fruity taste to these moist muffins nicely spiced with cinnamon. They come together in no time and bake up in a snap. -Michelle Turnis, Hopkinton, Iowa
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Triple Berry Muffins in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p27
Reviews for Triple Berry Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review