- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Berry Muffins
"So nummy!!! The kids, and I loved them!! It was really easy to subsitute and make egg and dairy free. :)"
"These were great! Did sprinkle a little powder sugar on muffins after baking & cooled. Thanks!"
"Wonderful! Perfect texture, moist without falling apart, lots of flavor! I added sliced almonds and 1T vanilla."
"I have made these with frozen berries and with 3/4 c. Splenda and 3/4 c. sugar with excellant results."
"I used frozen berries and it turned out great. Very moist and tastee."