Triple Berry Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Berry Muffins(7)
Sort By :
Wonderful! Perfect texture, moist without falling apart, lots of flavor! I added sliced almonds and 1T vanilla.
I have made these with frozen berries and with 3/4 c. Splenda and 3/4 c. sugar with excellant results.
I used frozen berries and it turned out great. Very moist and tastee.
I Made these muffins for the first time. I loved them and so did my family. When I read the ingredients I found that 4 and a half teaspoons of Cinnamon was a bit much. Instead I put only half a teaspoon and I also added a little bit of vanilla extract. They tasted perfect. Its a great on the run breakfast that's healthy and delicious.Thanks!
I followed and did not add cinnamon.
I thought these muffins were good, simple, but good. There was no outstanding taste to these, just simpley berries. They were yummy, but I will search for a more unique tasting muffin.