- Press one portion of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a
- lightly greased 14-in. x 4-in. fluted tart pan with removable
- bottom. Cover and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Combine preserves and lemon juice; spread over crust. Roll remaining
- dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Make a lattice crust.
- Trim edges.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 min. or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners'
- sugar before serving if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: You may use a greased 9-in. round fluted tart pan with removable bottom instead of a 14-in. x 4-in. pan. Bake as directed.