- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in berries. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat sugar and butter until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture just until blended. Drop by tablespoonfuls over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and a toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Triple-Berry Cobbler
Sort By :
Easy and very good. I used frozen organic triple berries and enough frozen strawberries to equal 3 cups of fruit.
I used some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, all thawed from freezer. Wanted to serve more than 6 so I increased by about 1/4 each ingredient. Topping was not what I expected--it was flat. I might use more of a biscuit type topping if I make again. My family liked it (I did too, finishing it off!)
I didn't use cranberries, just increased blueberries & blackberries to 1 1/2 cups each. I also increased the amount of topping. One of the best cobblers I've ever made.
Loved this. For me, there was plenty of topping and it wasn't too heavy. I especially loved that this was not too sweet. Will definitely make this again and again!!
very good! thanks for sharing.