Triple-Berry Cobbler Recipe
I combined several recipes to come up with this one. It's very versatile. Sometimes I use other fruits depending on what is available or on hand. —Edna Woodard, Fredericksburg, Texas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in berries. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. For topping, in a small bowl, beat sugar and butter until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture just until blended. Drop by tablespoonfuls over fruit mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and a toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 235 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Triple-Berry Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC