- 45 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries adn blueberries)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate.
- MEANWHILE, add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Tart Recipes >
- Lemon Jello Cake >
- No Bake Cheesecakes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >