Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 3 hr 30 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 45 NILLA® Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries adn blueberries)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1. MIX wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate.
- 3. MEANWHILE, add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving equals 280 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC