Triple Apple Bread Recipe
Apples, applesauce and apple juice are a winning combination for Diane Marino. "This flavorful loaf is a big hit." says the New Castle, Delaware baker.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peeled apples
- 3/4 cup warm apple juice (70°-80°)
- 1/4 cup warm applesauce (70°-80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 101 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Triple Apple Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC