- 3/4 cup finely chopped peeled apples
- 3/4 cup warm apple juice (70°-80°)
- 1/4 cup warm applesauce (70°-80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Triple Apple Bread
Sort By :
"This bread is very tasty! I just finished baking a loaf and couldn't wait for it to cool down. It was a bit "sticky", but still good. I had mine with apple butter on it! YUM!!"
"Nice texture and flavor. Went well with our pork roast dinner. Only thing I did differently was cut the cinnamon to 1/2 t."