- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate for 1
- hour or until easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Roll the coffee-flavored truffles in cocoa; roll the raisin-flavored
- truffles in grated chocolate.
- In a microwave, melt bittersweet chocolate and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Dip orange-flavored truffles in melted chocolate; allow
- excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate truffles for 2 hours or until firm. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 truffle equals 94 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.