Tricolor Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place vegetables in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 minutes or until thawed; drain. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables and olives.
- 2. Combine salad dressing and garlic salt if desired; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 345 calories, 13g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Tricolor Pasta Salad
"Igreat recipe - I saut?ed minced garlic, broccoli no, and shallots in Extra Virginia olive oil and tossed it in the salad with lemon juice instead of dressing. Next time I will also add shrimp."
"Made the Pasta Salad for a funeral luncheon at church. Everybody loved it. This is a keeper,"
"I think the concept was correct but I always use fresh julienne carrots, broccoli heads, red peppers and artichoke hearts. Definitely use the Italian dressing"