Trick-or-Treat Pizza Recipe
Don’t let your leftover Halloween loot go to waste. Pile your favorite candies onto a monster-size cookie. — Kendra Bowen, Louisville, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Assorted Halloween candies, unwrapped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on pan on a wire rack.
- 2. Coarsely chop large candies; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over crust; top with candies. Refrigerate, covered, until chocolate mixture is set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 16 slices.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC