- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Assorted Halloween candies, unwrapped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on pan on a wire rack.
- Coarsely chop large candies; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over crust; top with candies. Refrigerate, covered, until chocolate mixture is set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews for Trick-or-Treat Pizza
"This is delicious! My teenagers had fun making this pizza with me. We put a little less candy on it than what's in the picture. You cut it into sliver slices and it's soooo good! Obviously not healthy but one of those recipes I make when having company during the fall season--easily feeds a crowd."
"This is definitely my kind of pizza -- so much fun for Halloween! What other holiday allows you to be creative when it comes to candy and fun! I will definitely be making this for my Halloween Party -- and I can almost guarantee it will be a favorite!"
"I wouldn't even attempt to make this. It just looks way to unhealthy."
"Sorry, I can't conceive of making this - just looking at it makes me go, "iiickkkkkk" !!!"