- 20 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced ripe olives, green pepper strips and green onions
- Using 3-in. Halloween-shaped cookie cutters, cut out one shape from each tortilla. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spritz cutouts with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in the beans, salsa and cumin; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in cilantro. Spread 1 tablespoonful bean mixture on each cutout; top each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake for 3 minutes or cheese is melted. Using the olives, green pepper and onions, add faces. Yield: 20 nachos.
Reviews for Trick-or-Treat Nachos
Sort By :
"These were really cute and fun to make. It would take too much time to make enough for a party, so we made some and sprinkled them on top of a large bowl of regular tortilla chips. They added lots of Halloween character to an otherwise regular bowl of tortilla chips."