Trick-or-Treat Biscuit Pizzas Recipe
These cute pizza pockets are so fun and simple to make. The hardest part will be keeping little hands away before your guests arrive! –Jody Tanner, Milwaukie, Oregon
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Assorted food coloring
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 4-in. circle. Transfer four biscuits to an ungreased baking sheet; spread pizza sauce to 1/2 in. of edges. Top each with pepperoni, pineapple, olives and cheese.
- 2. With Halloween cookie cutters, lightly press a different design into each of the remaining biscuits. Place over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- 3. Divide egg yolk among three custard cups; tint each portion with a different color. Brush over Halloween shapes. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pizza equals 496 calories, 27 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,478 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC