Trick-or-Treat Biscuit Pizzas Recipe
These cute pizza pockets are so fun and simple to make. The hardest part will be keeping little hands away before your guests arrive! –Jody Tanner, Milwaukie, Oregon
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Assorted food coloring
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 4-in. circle. Transfer four biscuits to an ungreased baking sheet; spread pizza sauce to 1/2 in. of edges. Top each with pepperoni, pineapple, olives and cheese.
- With Halloween cookie cutters, lightly press a different design into each of the remaining biscuits. Place over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Divide egg yolk among three custard cups; tint each portion with a different color. Brush over Halloween shapes. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Trick-or-Treat Biscuit Pizzas in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p14
Reviews for Trick-or-Treat Biscuit Pizzas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review