Tri-Berry Jam Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 11 cups sugar
- Combine the berries and lemon juice in a stockpot; crush fruit slightly. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off any foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: about 6 pints.
Reviews for Tri-Berry Jam(7)
Sort By :
Great berry jam recipe - thickened up nicely.
I made this, it is very good, easy to make also.
This was my first attempt at canning and this jam turned out fabulous! I gave a bunch of jars away and everyone asked me for more. Even my picky grandfather said it was the best he's ever had. Will be a recipe I will be making every year!
I bought a jam for my boys and these were the berrys involved... I seen this recipe, tried it and it was sooooo much better!!! Absolute raves from the family!!!
I have been using this recipe for almost 20 years... it is awesome... sometimes when I am short one or the other berries, to add to the other and just make sure I have equal amounts. I know the recipe says to process, but I never have. I put the jam in jars right away and they seal no problem.