- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 11 cups sugar
- Combine the berries and lemon juice in a stockpot; crush fruit slightly. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off any foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: about 6 pints.
Reviews for Tri-Berry Jam
"Can this recipe be cut in half???"
"I made this jam for Christmas gift giving. I called it Very Merry Berry Jam and decorated the jars with holly fabric covers. Everyone loved the blend of berries & the color of the jam is beautiful. One guy said he ate the jam every single morning until it was gone. I got my empty jars back from a neighbor with a note inside that said "more, please!". Best compliments on Xmas gifts ever. Thank you TOH and Karen!"
"Great berry jam recipe - thickened up nicely."
"I made this, it is very good, easy to make also."
"This was my first attempt at canning and this jam turned out fabulous! I gave a bunch of jars away and everyone asked me for more. Even my picky grandfather said it was the best he's ever had. Will be a recipe I will be making every year!"
"I bought a jam for my boys and these were the berrys involved... I seen this recipe, tried it and it was sooooo much better!!! Absolute raves from the family!!!"
"I have been using this recipe for almost 20 years... it is awesome... sometimes when I am short one or the other berries, to add to the other and just make sure I have equal amounts. I know the recipe says to process, but I never have. I put the jam in jars right away and they seal no problem."