Treasure Cookies Recipe
Bake a double batch of these cookies, because they’ll disappear fast! Coconut and walnuts make them crunchy and chewy, and chocolate chips turn them into comfort food.—Michele Pulfer, Ossian, IN
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and butter until blended. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; add to milk mixture and mix well. Stir in the coconut, chips and walnuts.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cookie equals 126 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Treasure Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC