- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat milk and butter until blended. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; add to milk mixture and mix well. Stir in the coconut, chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Treasure Cookies
"My husband & I LOVED these cookies! Especially frozen! I used semisweet chocolate chips instead of the milk chocolate chips. I used my medium cookie scoop. I baked them for 8 1/2 minutes on my baking stone. I let them sit on the stone for a minute or so longer after baking before removing to wire rack to cool completely. I tried one fresh & warm from the oven & it seemed extra sweet when warm, but after cooling completely they were just right. Sooo delicious! Thank you for such a great recipe."
"I love chocolate and coconut so this was just a great cookie to my collection of gifts this year."
"can be baked wither as a cookie or as bars. If you like/love choc/coconut, flavor matched by none!"
"I would give these 10 stars if I could. They are easy to make and oh so delicious. I followed the recipe as printed although I did bake them on parchment paper for easy clean up."
"Is there anything missing in this recipe? It came out AWFULLY dry. I thought the ingredients would be very tasty but when I mixed it, there were very crumbly. Ken"