- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat milk and butter until blended. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; add to milk mixture and mix well. Stir in the coconut, chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Treasure Cookies
Sort By :
I love chocolate and coconut so this was just a great cookie to my collection of gifts this year.
can be baked wither as a cookie or as bars. If you like/love choc/coconut, flavor matched by none!
I would give these 10 stars if I could. They are easy to make and oh so delicious. I followed the recipe as printed although I did bake them on parchment paper for easy clean up.
Is there anything missing in this recipe? It came out AWFULLY dry. I thought the ingredients would be very tasty but when I mixed it, there were very crumbly. Ken
I left out the nuts and used cinnamon graham crumbs, and these taste like a candy bar. I will definetly make these again and again!