- gently pull the edges away from the side of the pan allowing the
- uncooked eggs to flow underneath, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking
- (untouched) about 4 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, reheat your oven to 375° and finish cooking until the
- center of the egg mixture is gently firm to the touch, and the edges
- are beginning to golden, about 6-10 minutes. (If using a Frittata
- pan set the shallow half of the pan over medium low heat and brush
- lightly with olive oil. Place the shallow pan upside down on top of
- the deep pan and flip the frittata into the shallow pan. Cook
- covered until the frittata is set, about 6 minutes.)
- Gently shake the pan to loosen the frittata and use a rubber spatula
- to carefully slide it onto a serving plate, cut into wedges. Garnish
- with fresh thyme. Yield: Serves 6-8.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.