My granddaughter helped create these cookie cups for the first time by using ingredients from my pantry and fridge. We used trail mix to jazz them up. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
Featured In: 23 Recipes for Classroom Treats
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-1/2 cups trail mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape dough into twenty-four balls (about 1-1/4 in.). Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of greased mini-muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape cups as necessary. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill each with 1 teaspoon each peanut butter and Nutella. Top with trail mix. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Trail Mix Cookie Cups in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2015, p43
Reviews for Trail Mix Cookie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2016
"This is a nice recipe....BUT WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AT SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF ALLERGY TO PEANUTS AND PEANUT BUTTER."