- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-1/2 cups trail mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape dough into twenty-four balls (about 1-1/4 in.). Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of greased mini-muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape cups as necessary. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill each with 1 teaspoon each peanut butter and Nutella. Top with trail mix. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Trail Mix Cookie Cups
"These little treats are super yummy, easy, and versatile. I changed it up a little bit using ingredients I had on hand. I used pillsbury sugar cookie dough, Nutella, and peanut butter. I didn't have trail mix, so I used sliced banana on top and it was so good! Of course fresh banan slices were only for the cookies we ate tonight. I put mini marshmallows on the leftovers. The cookie dough I used made these treats super easy because it was already portioned out for 24 cookies. I did have to bake a little longer than the recipe stated (about 16 minutes). I will be making these again.Also, if you're worried about peanut allergies you can use any kind of cookie dough you want and just use Nutella or substitute marshmallow cream for peanut butter ."
"This is a nice recipe....BUT WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AT SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF ALLERGY TO PEANUTS AND PEANUT BUTTER."