Trail Mix Clusters Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or blueberries
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Trail Mix Clusters
Sort By :
"I wanted to give it 5 stars when I sent my review but it didn't work...so there it is!"
"I would definitely make this recipe again and again. Not only was it so easy, you can add any kind of nuts or dried fruit that you like. What a perfect gift for someone, and so good just for yourself!! A keeper."
"These were vary easy to make and very good to eat. They did not last long around our house."
"These were very easy and good. I used dates instead of cranberries, almonds instead of sunflower kernels, and walnuts for half of the cashews (and cherries, not blueberries). That's what I had on-hand (strangely enough, I had pepitas). These would work well with most any combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. I got 40 servings."