Trail Mix Apple Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apple and lemon juice. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Trail Mix Apple Salad