Recipe provided by Johnsonville® Sausage
- 1 Package Johnsonville Italian All Natural Ground Sausage
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 package (12-14 ounces) herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery, onions and carrots.
- Cook and stir 5-10 minutes longer, until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl combine the stuffing cubes and sausage mixture. Stir in broth, eggs and parsley; toss to combine.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160?F and top is lightly browned. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Traditional Sausage Stuffing in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Traditional Sausage Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review