- dough (dough will be sticky).
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar;
- sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam
- side down on a greased baking sheet; pinch ends together to form a
- ring. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Brush with
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- completely on a wire rack. For glaze, combine the confectioners'
- sugar, lemon juice and enough water to achieve desired consistency.
- Spread over cake. Sprinkle with colored sugars. Yield: 1 cake (12
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 321 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.