- In a large bowl, combine eggs and parsley. Stir in the cottage
- cheese, ricotta and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of meat sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Layer with three noodles, provolone cheese, 2 cups cottage
- cheese mixture, 1 cup mozzarella, three noodles, 2 cups meat sauce,
- remaining cottage cheese mixture and 1 cup mozzarella. Top with the
- remaining noodles, meat sauce and mozzarella (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 493 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,144 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now