Traditional Greek Salad Recipe
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 119 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Traditional Greek Salad
"Awesome and tasty. I put grilled salmon on the top and it was outrageous!"