- 5 thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 1 pound uncooked Johnsonville® Original Bratwurst, casings removed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup dark beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups cheddar and sour cream potato chips, crushed
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving drippings. Cook bratwurst and onion in drippings over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain.
- Stir in the cream cheese, beer, mustard and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each roll; sprinkle with chips. Replace tops. Yield: 16 sliders.
Reviews for Touchdown Brat Sliders
Sort By :
My family absolutely loved this! I made it exactly by the recipe except I toated the slider buns on both sides. A definite hit ... even better the second time around!
Made these for Superbowl last night for our residents and they loved them, great recipe!!!
Very yummy, my family loved it. I would make it again but next time I will try it with ground beef.
Made these for the super bowl, followed the recipe exactly. They were a huge hit, kind of like bratwurst sloppy joes!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >